The RD400 uses TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) principle for direct measurement of levels in industrial processes. By using a RF frequency generator, RD400 emits waves of low frequency which are guided through a probe in contact with the process.
• Measurement is not affected by density and/or temperature variations;
• Not affected by viscosity, gravity, steam, gases or turbulence over the process;
• Medium accuracy of ±5 mm*;
• Configuration via local adjustment or HART® remote configuration tool;
• Volume calculation for non-standard tanks or irregular shaped tanks.